Friday, August 14, 2009

A couple days of summer (are left).

Today was my last day of work for the summer. I can't believe it's almost over! I have the next week off, and then I think I'll head off to North Dakota with the boyfriend to visit his family for the week, and then he goes to school, and then I'll have a week to finish figuring out how to furnish a house and slim down the amount of junk I have in my room, and then I'll move up to Seattle and find a job before school starts! At least that is the plan at the moment.

It kills me that I can't (or at least, shouldn't) post photos of my wonderful day campers from this summer. I worked with a group of 7 and 8 year olds, and the summer was full of some pretty unique challenges. But we all survived, and I'm taking a lot away from it, not least of which is inspiration for future hair dying:



In other news, 500 Days of Summer finally came to the Tri Cities. Markus and I went and saw it tonight, and we were the only ones in the theater. It was sweet, and mellow, and depressing.. and I enjoyed it at least. :)

No comments: