Friday, June 12, 2009

Favorite Bands (Right Now).

My dad got me hooked on CBC Radio 3 podcasts a little while ago (specifically Grant Lawrence's and the R3-30 charts with Craig Norris). And then I discovered they have a website where you can listen to a whole bunch of Canadian music without actually spending money or breaking actual illegal downloading laws. Which is just fantastic. And I've learned that I love Metric and the Weakerthans a lot.

In other news, I'm moving back home for the summer tomorrow, and have still got ungodly amounts of packing to do, and very little motivation to do it with.

And a few camera-phone photos of where I'll be moving into next year.





Also, I was working the nutdriver cart vacuum check out desk while writing this blog post, so it took me, literally, hours to write it.

No comments: