Saturday, April 25, 2009

What if I taught high school math or english?
The UW's got a 1 year program, which begins the spring quarter of your senior year.
If I did it right for the next 6 quarters, it looks like I might be able to get math and english certifications to enter the program, as well as an honors degree in pol sci.
Assuming I can get into the programs.


No comments: