Sunday, February 22, 2009

Excellent Decisions all Around

As it turns out, the 3 day weekend which happened a week ago was spectacular. Markus came up, and we got to spend Valentines together. Which was fun. I got to give him the shirt I'd sewn him in person. The shirt was by far the hardest thing I've ever sewn, and I was pleasantly surprised with how well it fit him.



I'd also whipped myself up a quick dress, which I wandered around in on Valentines day.



After much deliberation, we finally settled on dinner at Aqua Verde, followed by Slumdog Millionaire at the at the Neptune, as our Valentine's-date. It was fun, and both were excellent choices.



In the middle of all this, 3 of my best guy friends took 3 of my best girlfriends out to dinner (we were there to witness the initial chaos).



We headed downtown for McDonalds, Public Libraries, Public Markets and Flowers on Sunday. All attractions I'd highly recommend.






After all this, pancakes were consumed, Polaroids were taken, and Russian was studied.
I sort of wish it was still last weekend.